Visa Recommendation Letters
Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) issues Visa Recommendation letters to its active members to facilitate them in grant of visas.
Issuance of Visa Recommendation Letter
ICCI issues visa recommendation letters to its active members only for business visits that intend to go abroad for business purpose or want to invite some person from foreign country for business purpose. These letters are issued for departure and arrival.
Requirements for Visa Letter:
a. Visa Recommendation Letter Requirements for visit to abroad
Following documents are required for obtaining visa recommendation letter from chamber for visiting abroad:-
• Submit request on letterhead of the company indicating purpose of visit. Letter should be signed by the authorized representative.
• Copy of invitation letter in the name of the person to be invited.
• Copy of passport
• Copy of CNIC
• If request letter is submitted fir getting visa recommendation letter for an employee, in that case please provide an updated list of employees on letterhead giving details of date of joining and designation along with employee’s card. The said list must be signed by the authorized representative.
• An appointment letter of the employee may also be asked by the scrutiny Committee of ICCI.
b. Visa Recommendation Letter for visit to Pakistan
Following documents are required for inviting a businessman from abroad to Pakistan:-
• Submit request on letterhead of the company, mentioning the name of the person to be invited.
• With request letter, submit a copy of the latest passport of the person, his passport no and clearly mention purpose of visit.
• Submit filing complete details in the attached Performa.
i. Rs.2000/- per person for visit to abroad.
ii. Rs.2000/- per person for arrival to Pakistan.
iii. Rs.3000/- per person (multinational and oil & gas companies) for visit to abroad or arrival to Pakistan
Performa for Visa on Arrival