20-IN-90-GE-WSP-A: Workshop on Deriving Positive Impacts of Industry 4.0 for Productivity
Instruction form & APO-Bio Data Form can be downloaded from the website. Please send your nomination along with completed documents (one original and copy) to Mr. Shoaib APO Liason Office email and you may please send documents to address mentioned below or along with the following documents (Both hard and soft copies).
- 2 copies of Bio-data and Medical Certificate on APO Standard forms.
- 2 Copies of CV of the nominated person on plain paper including Date of Birth, Education, Experience, and details of Foreign Training availed during the recent past.
- 2 Copies of National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Copy of domicile certificate.
- Copy of passport copy 1st page with 6 months validity.
- 2 Copies of company/organization profile on plain paper.
- 2 Copies of approval of competent authority concerned (applicable to the public sector only).
- 2 Copies of Nomination letter on NPO prescribed format.
- 2 Copies of private sector profit making organization /large Enterprises are requested to furnish certificate of partial Funding along with the Chamber’s Registration Certificate.
Deadline June 3, 2020
National Productivity Organization (NPO), APO Liaison Department, 11th Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad