We would like to inform you that Innovation & Commercialization Department of NUST has introduced indigenously developed technologies to give the nation a fighting chance against pandemic. NUST sallied forth with a range of products that are hailed by the government and industries. Some of its indigenous accomplishments/ products are as under:
- Targeted sensitive and cost-effective coronavirus testing kits (N-Covkit) for the detection of coronavirus-complete lab trial submitted to DRAP for their approval followed by its commercialization by industry.
- Unmanned ground Vehicles N-Rover) and aerial spray units (Aeron) retrofired to disinfect critical infrastructure.
- Low cost portable ventilation devices named N-Savor, under rapid development.
- High quality hand sanitizers N-Safe matching post-COVID-19 international guidelines. Product technology transferred to Pharmaceutical Company in Karachi and has already hit the retail market in Karachi (to be introduced across Pakistan).
- HygeinN, a multipurpose sanitization and disinfectant formula for equipment, surfaces and skin.
- Bilingual (English and Pakistan’s national language Urdu) screening app (world’s first Urdu app for COVID-19 screening), enabling citizens to self-screen for COVID-19, named COVID Check.
Details are available at the website: www.nust.edu.pk.
For further details you may please contact:
Research Innovation & Commercialization)NUST